Monday 22 October 2012

These Boots Are MADE For Walking

BIG BOOTS

 

Yesterday, I went out on a walk in the sunny Autumn weather in my trusty, battered and slightly old combat boots. I've owned these for long over two years now ( have my feet not grown!?) and they are still my favourite! 


My cutie little booties!
I think they are an essential, not just for Autumn, but for all year round, as they will toughen up any outfit and never go out of style. 

I was a slightly trend-aware 12 year old when I spotted and fell in love with them in New Look, and they were a bargain for £25, especially since they've lasted this long! ( Both heels have sort of gone, but that doesn't matter, right?)

Below are some of the best high street hotties I could find!

Enjoy...and happy spending!



(From top left, clockwise) £110, Schuh   £90.61, Nasty Gal   £40, River Island





(From top left, clockwise) £59.99, New Look   £95, Topshop    £165, All Saints    £40, River Island




-R 




meetmeinmanhattan.tumblr.com @beccaferginator


you-bring-the-sun.tumblr.com @olivia_candlerx

No comments:

Post a Comment