Sunday 30 December 2012

December Buys

Hey guys! This is just a quick post about the stuff I bought when I went sale shopping yesterday. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with sales, as you can find some pretty good bargains, but it's always busy, your size is probably not there and you've got to be there bright and early if you want to catch the best things. 

Anyhoo, here's what I managed to get yesterday!



Snow Fairy Shower Gel, £3.10, Lush

I love this! I wanted it so badly when my friend showed me it back in November, but wasn't committed to paying the full price! There is a huge 50% off sale on in there too, so go treat yourself! And this smells of candy floss and pear drops. Need I say no more?


Popcorn Lip Scrub, £2.87, Lush

I've heard good things about these Lush Lip Scrubs, so decided to try one out. They are really good for dry lips, and make lipstick look a MILLION times better! I got the popcorn flavour, which also tastes very nice haha, but you can also get the likes of Mint and Bubblegum!


Gold Chain Necklace, £7, Topshop

Thank The Lord I found one of these! After searching high and low for one at a decent price for well over two months, I found this one and its perfect! It was originally £14 and it was the only one left and it had a half price sticker on so I thought why not! It's a little more than I would usually pay for something like this, but I'll be wearing it a lot so it's worth it! I still haven't decided whether to keep the netting on or not though...

Angel Earrings, £1.20, and Mini Hoop Earrings, £1.00

You may remember these from an earlier post about stocking fillers...well I got them! I called them Sassy and Bonquisha and they are so cute and everyone else hates them but I love them! The mini hoops were sort of an impulse buy because they were so cheap. I was worried in case they would look 'chavvy' but they don't look too bad, and look quite good on my helix piercing. Bonus!



Cinderella Dress Up Erasers, £1.69, Disney Store

HOLY POTATOES I LOVE THESE. Why haven't I seen these before!? You can DRESS UP your rubbers? They are also available in Rapunzels and Belle if you fancy them :-)


Thanks for reading this post and let us know if you've tried any of the above for yourself!

 It looks like its going to be a pretty nice day today so we'll see you soon!


R xo














No comments:

Post a Comment