Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Tag




Blogger Christmas Tag

My Christmas tree!
Some of you may have seen the several Christmas tags on Blogger lately, so I decided to join in and answer some of the more popular questions :-) So here goes:



1). When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
Normally around late September time, but I tend to get random bursts of excitement throughout the year!



2). What is your favourite Christmas colour?
AAAAA I don't know! Red is the usual answer, but I quite like emerald green.



3). What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Definitely Elf. I don't think there is a funnier Christmas movie. I also love the Muppets, Grinch & Miracle on 34th Street though!



4). Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We always have a huge family gathering, and on Christmas Eve we all go to a Christingle service at our local church and then get new pyjamas ( they always smell so good!).



5). What are your favourite Christmas songs?
We would be here forever if I had to list them all haha, but the best are:

All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Warm this Winter - Gabriella Cilmi
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Miley Cyrus (guilty pleasure!)
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - Not Really Sure

6). Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
I love to dress up for Christmas, as I think it's a day when you can just wear what you want and have fun with it!



7). If you could only buy a present for one person this year, who would it be?
Even though they wouldn't appreciate it, my little twin cousins since it's their first Christmas! ( They can count as one!)



8). What do you do on your Winter break?
I love going out with friends, having snowball fights, watching movies and baking!



9). What is your favourite Christmas smell?
Probably cinnamon and gingerbread, they smell gooooooood.



10). What's your festive make-up look?
I am ( ask anyone) awful with make-up, so I tend not to wear much. If it is Christmas though, I attempt to wear red lipstick and some sparkly things! Gotta have some Christmas BADAZZLE!



11). Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
Most definitely giving. I love seeing people's faces light up when you get them something totally ridiculous that they'll prbably never use! And I love to wrap gifts, so that's a bonus.



12) Handmade or shop-bought cards?
I've been making handmade cards since I was around 4, so I would say handmade!



14). What's your favourite Christmas food?
You're making me CHOOSE!? Maybe Celebrations or roast potatoes. They're like cooked heaven.

Why not have a go at these questions yourself and post them on your blog, we would love to see your answers!

Merry Christmas!
R x.

P.s. Here's a rather fabulous video of us as elves, featuring KT and Kanye West ( worth a watch)!


No comments:

Post a Comment