Monday 31 December 2012

December Days


Hi there!
           Forgot to post about this, we've both been really busy! 

The other day, I went round my very funny Nanna & Grandad's house with my little brother to have a cosy day in while it was raining outside. I don't think there is quite anything better, and it's a plus that they have the prettiest, nicest & tidiest house I've ever set foot in! 
Here's a few pictures from the day!



Miracle on 34th Street is definitely one of my fave Christmas movies!


I wore a Fuschia Primark Shirt, which was reduced to just £3, a sequined Dorothy Perkins collar, which I bought in last year's sales for £1! (Reduced from £12.50!) and my New Look High Waisted Jeans, £12.99. My rather festive socks were from a small shop in South Shields.

Hope you all had some nice December Days!

-R xo

No comments:

Post a Comment