Monday 29 October 2012

Nicki Minaj


On Thursday, I went to see one of the most kooky, crazy and controversial stars of this generation.

NICKI MINAJ.




I was so excited to go and see her, and the concert certainly exceeded my expectations! Throughout several outfit changes and wig transformations, each one as blindingly bright as the other, and special appearances from Tyga and Misha B, Nicki put on a great show, that left our friend Hannah and I with literally no voice! 



 During the concert, I was amazed at how the rapper didn't seem to care what anyone thought of her ( have you SEEN her feisty argument with fellow American Idol co-star Mariah Carey!?) and wore what best expressed her vibrant personality. 




Always being judged for what she does, wears and says, Nicki, real name Onika Maraj, is seemingly oblivious to criticism, and just goes with her decisions and what SHE wants to do.



Below are some of Nicki's rather 'out-there' combinations, which shows that we should all try taking a risk with our clothing choices, instead of sticking to the trends and banishing what we would normally deem as too egotistical.



So go get your SUPER BASS on!

-R x


P.S. Here's a small glimpse of what I wore to the concert, minus my bright red lipstick and diamond gems on my face. Interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment